Thursday, July 3, 2014

Battling the "Who cares?" people of the world!

Why create a blog? Well as most of you know I went to school for Dietetic Technology. It's a step down from Registered Dietitian but depending on the job you care for patients/clients with their nutritional needs. But besides that education I have a real love of health, fitness, overall well being, and DEFINATELY I can't hide it...food! As I was posting my various thoughts on all of those subjects on Instagram I decided that I didn't want to start inviting those people in the world who are "Who cares?" type of people. The people who judge you based on your views, actions, and of course, their own insecurities. If they are putting you down then you won't be putting them down. And they create a sense of power gained and will hold onto for as long as possible. So I wanted a safe zone to write about whatever I wanted to...Research, food and nutrition experiments, and overall random thoughts on overall well being since most of these topics are debatable and could cause upset if discussed long enough. But this blog is just me and myself, so those who wish to can read what I post and I can be free to express myself. I hope you all enjoy! If there is anything you specifically want me to talk about just drop me a line. A few of the things I want to post on are the following: effects of milk and pop on bones, processed foods, alternatives to restaurant foods, gardening, organic vs. nonorganic food, losing weight, spices, sodium, specific health problems, emotional health, etc. These are just some of what you can expect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment